Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Typical European Joke

Here's something a Greek guy in my class told me:

A guy walks into the doctor's office for a physical. Learning that he's in fine health, the young man asks, " Doc., what can I do to live longer?"

The doctor replied, "Do you smoke?"

"No."

"Do you drink alcohol?"

"No."

"Do you do drugs?"

"Ummm.. of course not!"

"How often do you have sex?"

"Uhhhh.... never."

After taking some notes, the doctor concluded,"You don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or have sex? Why the heck do you want to live longer?"

6 comments:

Incognito said...

*giggle*

I'd live solely for the love of chocolate!!

Anonymous said...

now that you mentioned a greek guy,

mmmm ....

i want to eat gyros.

lets go eat gyros.
or is gyros a fake greek food, like jjajjangmyun is fake chinese food?

Incognito said...

Greek food.... spanakopitas!! mmm.

Anonymous said...

i just realized, this reminds me of the reason one of my teachers gave as to why that vtech killer was a psycho: " he's depressed, selfish (hence his schizoid behavoir), and a virgin."

-_-;;;

what are spanakopitas?

RWHC said...

I have no idea what Spanakopitas are.. ask Aggie :p

I do think that gyros are real, though. I was talking to the greek dudes about it and they say the ones in Athens are better than the ones here (and I like the ones here).

Anonymous said...

To Athens!! To see the Parthenon or that place that started with a P, and to eat gyros!!
.... I only ate the ones in New York. -_-;;;;